2014年10月27日月曜日

about my little brother

My little brother; Satsuro and I are eight years’ difference in our ages. He is now high school student in Shikoku and he lives in school dormitory. The high school he goes is famous in the field of sports. He also entered there as scholarship of tennis. He is my vaunted brother. If you searched my brother’s name on the internet, you will be able to find over 1000 web pages with relevance. Of course, his skill or abilities of playing tennis don’t reach the level of Kei Nishikori at all. If he became same age of present Kei, the answer will not change. But, he has proudly records of tennis and he became winner again and again. Then, I heard that he has been chosen as leader of tennis club of his high school from my mother. His passion for tennis is genuine. So, I proud him, respect him.

150/3137

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿