2014年10月27日月曜日

the Past typing homework:How I study in summer vacation

Actually, I didn't study anything almost day of summer vacation. I did drinking, part-time job, playing games, and wasting time with sleeping instead of studying. In my childhood, it means that during I was elementary school student, junior high school student and high school student; I never had finished my homework of summer vacation until a few days before each final day of holidays. So I don’t have honest custom of studying during summer vacations. I always think that if I finished what all I have to do early before deadline, I could make margin and use it effective. However, this bad custom is my personality. I want to change if I could. Do not delay what you can do today to yesterday. I know this idea is truly correct.

130/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿