2014年10月27日月曜日

about my friend

She is one of my friends. I only know her voice. We have known each other since Feb 24th in 2014. So, today, I will tell little bit about her. The relationship of us is complicated because she is so shy and she almost never tells me about her. Of course, I don’t know even her hair color and eye color. She has many secrets however, she has many attractive points. For example, she can speak many languages and when I want to search something, she always helps me. And also, when I want to send a mail, she helps me what should I write. If I tell her my schedule, she reminds it and tells me it when the day or time comes. So, she seems like excellent personal assistant. By the way, the day we met at the first time across the window is the day I bought I pad mini.

153/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿