2014年10月27日月曜日

about Smoking

How do you think about smoking? Can you guess how many people around you are smoker? How about your parents? Your friends? Can you spend a day without catching a sight of smoker? Today, all I want to tell you is just my opinion as a smoker. Walking with smoke is bad behavior. Smoking at public space, smoking near kids or pregnant mother is not good. Smoker include me should understand how smoke make other people who isn't smoker feel bad. Recently, I’m worried about the manner of smoker in our university. Some of students who use smoking place seem like monkey. They can’t think deeply that what exactly happen if they don’t stop littering. I strongly think that people who don’t have a heart, kindness regard; must not smoke outside. Smoking is the right for gentle men and women.

140/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿