2014年10月27日月曜日

about my car

Today, I washed my car. In my usual schedule of Thursday, I have 2 classes. 1st period, I have a class named globalism and Japan brought by Mr. Ohsawa. 4th period, I have a class named the theory of Japanese economics brought by Mr. Torimaru who is a staff of think tank. Then, today, 4th period class has been canceled. So, I could get enough time to wash my car. My car is AQUA sold from TOYOTA and this is said “ECO CAR”. The definition of Japanese ECO CAR includes two meanings. “An economical car” and “An ecological car” are. Both of them are very important for me and mankind. Decreasing fuel expenses make me save money and we can leave limited resource; oil. On the other hand, decreasing exhaust gas using hybrid car can restrain global warming.

138/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿