2014年10月27日月曜日

about Drinking

Do you like drinking? Japanese law allows drinking the entire nation over 20 years old. I think that some people have ever challenged drinking before becoming 20 years old. Drinking is good for our moth of mental and body health because drinking with friends or neighbors can refresh stress. There are a lot of illnesses from stress. It’s very important to remove our stress. I like drinking so much and there are many places and store for drinking in Kumamoto. Especially, I like authentic bar. When I noticed how enjoy drinking, I was in “Izakaya”. When I noticed how amount I can drink, I was in “Kyabakura”. And finally, when I understood how to live with drinking, I was in authentic bar. Now, I’m walking the way of learning about the taste of cocktail.

134/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿