2014年10月27日月曜日

about my part-time job

I’m working in UNIQLO where is in “youme town Hamasen” building for three and half years. That is good place for me to work comfortable and to get much money because hourly salary is higher than such convenient stores or restaurants; in addition, my bosses include store manager and colleagues are very good people and environment of workplace is also good except that the distance from my home is far. I start to work there when I entered university. I lived apartment with my friend in area named Miyukifueda in Kumamoto city when I was freshman student to be short the distance of school route. I found out this job using information book of recruitment named Atsumarukun. I decided this job because just it is near my apartment. However, entering UNIQLO is a great turning point of my life.

139/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿