2014年11月5日水曜日

MR3:"ROCKY"

Today, I introduce to you the most famous boxing and human drama movie in the world titled “ROCKY”. A personal matter, actually, even my over 50-years-old mother who doesn't see movies so much knows this series. As you know, this title was well known in the world as not only a success story but as an amazing human drama. The main character is Rocky who was played by Sylvester Stallone. And also, Stallone wrote the story. Of course, I like him and I saw a lot of movies which he played the main character. “Rambo” series, “The Expendables” 2010, “The Expendables 2” 2014, “Escape Plan” 2013, they are very muscular action movies. In addition, the sequel to “The Expendables” will be at the theater in the near future. Before I deliver the review, I have to tell you one thing that I have never seen “ROCKY” until now. So, this is my first opportunity for me to see this famous movie.
Rocky is a boxer on the outskirts of the city and his fight money is so cheap. Because of that, and because of the bad environment around him, he lives a wild life. But, actually, he is a kind man and he wanted to change his life. We can see his humanity on the one scene of this film that Rocky persuades a girl surrounded with bad boy and girls to take her home. And also, he is a man who has special affection for one woman. He lives his life strongly and he works as helper of a moneylender. One day, Apollo, who is the world champion of boxing, is looking for someone suitable who is going to fight with him because his previous challenger withdrew. And, Rocky becomes his target. Rocky’s life starts to change. He dares to ask the woman out and they become a couple. The old trainer offered Rocky to help train him for boxing. The moneylender gives Rocky money to help his training. So, will Rocky be able to get the American Dream, or not? Maybe, his mentality, his words, and his behavior give us encouragement and tell us what the important things are in our life.
By the way, after I saw the movie, I thought that he said “you know” as conjunction too much. So, I’m not American that I don’t know that much “you know” is ordinary in US. If you have time to see “ROCKY”, I want you to count the number of times he says “you know”.

419/3556

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿