2014年11月26日水曜日

About Christmas

Christmas, it sounds good for ordinary people even if they are not Christian in Japan. However, you have to know the fact that there are some people who don’t have any special feeling about Christmas like me. Have you ever thought deeply that why Japanese cerebrate or do party or do something for Christmas regardless of they don’t believe Christianity? So, what I want to say is that Christmas is very convenient for Japanese who like some events or festival. Many kinds of stores like to take advantage of Christmas as chance of good selling. Hollowing, valentine day are also good chance for them. There are no religious meanings about such days in Japan. So, Christmas is just hard day to work for me as a shopper. By the way, I never say such thing if I were one of people who have special female friend spends white and sweet Christmas with me.

153/6811

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿