2014年11月19日水曜日

MR4: School of Rock

Today, I introduce to you a comedy which is a humorous movie titled “School of Rock”. I like movies and I often see movies, but I saw this movie for the first time in my life. I could have a very funny and happy time with laughs brought on from this movie. Actually, the kinds of movie which I like are almost all science fiction, action and something thoughtful. So, this “School of Rock” became a special one for me.
The main character Dewey is not a popular musician and his life is so messy and he borrows much money such as house rent from his friend who is also his roommate. He never gives up his dream which becoming a popular musician in a good sense. He is just an idler in a bad sense. I saw his miserable circumstances in the first scene in a film. He played guitar on stage and jumped into audience, but no one caught him because his and his band’s playing is not good. He was dismissed by his band members who were gathered with him after that. And also, his roommate and girlfriend pressed him to work to pay money or get out of the shared room. Then, Dewey was in serious situation.
At such time, he took the call from a principle of elementary school which is for smart and bright kids. The principal had wanted to call his roommate and offer him the job, but Dewey impersonated his roommate and he got job instead of his roommate, which means he becomes a teacher.

Can you imagine that what will happen if man like Dewey teaches innocent kids? Yes, this is the highlight of this movie. Dewey has no idea of teaching general education but, he used words cleverly and he succeeded to be a fake teacher and get trust from kids, principal and other teachers. And then, it came into his mind that he’s going to participate in “Battle of Bands” using these innocent kids. Of course, it’s not easy way to deceive smart kids and others. But, his passion for Rock and funny and interesting fake school project which means joining “Battle of Bands” gives kids their strong motivation. I felt so happy after I saw this movie. I think that the music has a great power to change the world and human hearts.

406/5412

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿