2014年11月26日水曜日

MR5: Romeo+Juliet

Today, I’m going to introduce to you a movie titled “Romeo + Juliet” which was released in 1996. The main characters are Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. DiCaprio is one of the most famous movie star and well known all over the world “Titanic” directed by James Cameron is very famous. The first movie which I saw him on the screen is “Titanic”. In addition, I have seen him other movies and I like all of them. “The Departed” 2006, “Blood Diamond” 2006, “Inception” 2010, “The Great Gatsby” 2013, and so on, there are a lot of movies that I could enjoy myself. So, I expect this “Romeo + Juliet” to make me enjoy myself as same as others. However, unfortunately, I couldn't see this movie and enjoy myself. As you know “Romeo & Juliet” is a famous tragedy by Shakespeare. Of course, I know that any tragedy doesn't make ordinary people feel good. But, I can enjoy any tragic movies even if the story ends with sorrow because I know a movie is a movie. So, what I want to say is it is so boring. DiCaprio is so young and Danes is so beautiful. That’s all. The plot of this movie is almost same as the original. So, I have nothing to deliver about this story. If you want to know details, you can search them on the website in the Internet.
To write enough words to fulfill requirement of review which I have to submit, I am going to introduce this movie with criticism. Therefore, this is my opinion and you carefully understand that there are many people who love this movie. First, I didn't notice what the director wants to deliver or tell his audiences. Second, the movie didn't make the serious circumstances around Rome and Juliet. I felt it’s peanut. Third, its comical scenes are not funny.
The only thing what I felt amazing from this movie is making location with lighting and much color.

There is one thing which I noticed after my review had corrected. The director who took this film is same as the director who took “The Great Gatsby”. I like “The Great Gatsby”. So, maybe I think that his skill of making films is developing.

375/5797

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿