2014年11月26日水曜日

About Plan for end year

This date is the middle of November. After 2 weeks past, we will reach December; the month of the end of year: 2014. Before reaching end year, I have many things what I have to do. Assignments and projects of this university and the end year parties are. Of course, failing credits is unacceptable for me, but parties are important for me. People can enjoy waiting for enjoyable time. So, I have already finished planning 3 separate end year parties. Thus, planning early is very nice. By the way, do you know the name of “December” as ancient almanac in Japan? “師走(Shiwasu)” is. The meaning of words as Kanji is that the busiest month in the year because even the master who always spends calmly has to run faster to do something. To sum up, December is so busy for everyone. So, planning early is reasonable thing especially ended of the year.

155/6276

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿