2014年11月16日日曜日

BR2-06: Life in the Trees

"This snake is asleep on the branch."(p.10)


 In this book, there are some lives to live in trees, such as birds, koala, snake, caterpillar, and frog.  The fact there is a frog lives in trees surprised me!  Of course, I knew that there is a koala in trees.  The above sentence shew me the fact snake is asleep on branch.  It also surprised me.
 This book is very easy.  There are a lot of pictures and a few sentences.  However, the things in this book are very interesting.  I wanted to know the things more!  You can want to do!  Oh, caterpillar is disgusting a little, so you must be careful to open pages...  Almost all are very interesting!  I recommend that you read this book!


Winesap,Cory.(2004) Life in the Trees. South Yarra: Macmillan Education Australia

119/4269

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿