2014年7月9日水曜日

Using Computer

I have my own computer. I usual do below things using a computer. An application I always use is internet viewer named “Google Chrome”. When I elementary school student, I used “Internet Explorer” because I had thought that the only way to see website is to use IE. But, many tool items and extra advertising appear from IE make to be slowly to see website. I felt so bad. So, after I noticed that, I chose Google Chrome. It has smart and simple design and enough function to do net surfing. Word, Excel, Power Point from Microsoft are often used. Skill up to using them is important thing to assign reports or projects for school or company. By the way, how is important computer for you? Computers and Smart phones are must-have items for people who live this much information and communication on digital device. Me? Of course. When I want to get any information to make some reports or research something, first, I type key words on searching engine “google”. To choose and to collect right information is my job. To use computer and its application well is very important to live modern society.

195/6796

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿