2014年7月2日水曜日

My best days

I have worked in UNIQLO for the past 3 and half years. This is a story of the summer of 2013. It is about one day trip to go to Otachimisaki beach with my co-workers in
UNIQLO. We had been thinking about the plan since the previous month. Our workplace didn’t have enough co-workers then, and it is so hard for us to make suitable day to gather and go to beach. However, I considered our plan carefully and I could gather people whom I wanted to invite to. That day was a shiny day which is the best day to enjoy sea bathing. Of course, preparing for sea bathing was already accomplished and we had float tubes, tents, BBQ sets, and food and drinks. At 6:00 AM on that day, we gathered at the parking area of youme town. After we had finished jamming our package into cars, we split up and rode in three cars, and then we got off.
The distance from Hamasen area to Otachimisaki beach is about sixty-four kilometers.
Probably, if we had driven on expressway, we would reach there for about one and half hours. But talking in the car was excited us. Playing with good friends makes us to remember memories our childhood and we can play and enjoy ourselves like children even if we get old.
So, after we reached to Otachimisaki beach, we first made tents and prepared for the BBQ. I think it was wonderful that the teamwork which we build it by working together.
We quickly shared our operations, and our foundation was built very soon.
The show began. The reason that I suggested this plan to my co-workers is to see their bikini. The glamorous bodies with bikini are fantastic and make me excited. It is the moment that one of my dreams came true. But of course, the reason which I choose this memory as my Best Day is not only seeing nice women with bikinis but playing on the beach, enjoying BBQ, and drinking with my friends. After we enjoyed ourselves on the beach, we went to hot spring near the beach. I promise you that I never did drunk driving when we went to home. I was in a dream during my friend driving.

This is my important memory of the best day.

392/2786

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿