2014年7月13日日曜日

BR013: The Snow Queen

”Then I shall let you go," said the robber girl, as proudly as a queen herself.(p.45)


 This is a story about a boy named Kay and a girl named Gerda.  The boy was caught by the Snow Queen.  The girl wandered the world to look for the boy.  The girl was helped by a lot of people and animal, such as crows, princess, a robber girl, pigeons, reindeer and more.  In this book, animals can speak, and there are magics.  The boy was caught because of the Snow Queen's magic.  The magic is little scary.  The people who helped Gerda are very kind.  I liked this story and the character who is reindeer named Ba.  The story was very fun.
 This book has a lot of nice illustrations.  I liked them.  The illustration of the Ice Castle was very beautiful.  I hope you like it.  I recommend that you read this book.


Andersen, H.C. (2004) The Snow Queen. London: Usborne.

(136/7678)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿