2014年7月6日日曜日

BR04: Cleopatra



The letter was her final request - to be buried alongside her beloved Antony. (p.63)


 You must hear the name "Cleopatra".  Yes, Of course, I heard that name, but I didn't know a lot.  Only I think she was a queen of Egypt and a beautiful woman.  After I read this, I know not only that information but also a lot of information of her.  Cleopatra was a smart woman, and she lived for her own love and Egyptian peace.  She thought about Egyptian future and peace, and do a lot for them.  Also, what she did was related to her love.  She fell in love with two men.  However, she wasn't happy at all.  Her life filled with love, thoughtful, and sadness.

 This book is Usborne Young Reading Series.  This book has a lot of information of Cleopatra.  Also, the nice illustrations make you to be easy to understand her life.  Maybe, you don't know many things about her.  This book is useful to know about her.  I recommend that you read this.


Daynes, Katie. (2004) Cleopatra. London : Usborne.

159

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿