2014年7月11日金曜日

BR011: WILD HORSES

'Most people think of cowboys as Americans.  But in a way, the first cowboys were actually French!' (p.23)


 Horses are beautiful.  I like it very much!  After I read this book, I knew that there were a lot kinds of horses, and how people treated them.  The information that first cowboys were actually French surprised me.  Also, I felt a little angry for how people treated horses.  If horses increased and it was not good for people, hoses were killed.  If people who like hoses said something to protect horses, horses increased.  However, it can be said not only about horses but also about other lives.  And maybe, I received some wealth by such things.
 Any way, if you read this book, you will be able to learn more information about horses.  The illustrations of horses are very beautiful and very nice.  You will like it.  I recommend that you read this book.


Stanley, George EDward. (2001). WILD HORSES. New York: Random House

(134/7393)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿