2014年7月8日火曜日

BR010:Sleeping Beauty

'And you, Sleeping Beauty, are the Princess of my dreams,'  he says.(p. 21)


 I heard this story, but I hadn't heard the whole story.  I was lucky because I had a chance to read this.  This is a fantasic story.  In this story, there are fice fairies, which are Fairy Daisy, Fairy Iris, Fairy Sunflower, Fairy Poppy, and Fairy Weed.  I remembered that Fairy Weed gave the Princess bad present because she was angry for not inviting the party, but that is not written in this book.  I remembered the wrong information..?  Also, one thing that I wondered is "Is poppy so popular?"  I think pthers, such as tulip, are better.  Why the auther choose the poppy?  Perhaps, this four flower had any means, but I didn't understand.
 This book has nice illustrations.  Yes, many of them are nice, but some are a little scary.  They help you to read and to understand this story.  I recommend that you read this book!


White, Catherine, E. (2008) Sleeping Beauty. Genoa: Black Cat Publishing.


149/5522

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿