2014年7月2日水曜日

Self Introduction 2034

Hi, friends, long time no see. I think that to fulfill gaps between us made by long time,
I will tell you about the present me and what I have experienced.
After I graduated from university, I got a job for money to journey. I quit my first job, and I went to United States of America. I landed in San Francisco international airport.
I was so surprised because I saw the mass driver to space for the first time. It is one of the big projects of the United States government. I think the Japanese space elevator project is better to break through the atmosphere that the US one. However, the mass driver which has a total length of 12 km on reclaimed land between San Francisco international airport and Oakland international airport was so fantastic and I was impressed by the technology development.
After I saw the architecture of mankind’s wisdom in San Francisco, I left there and went straight to east coast. When I visited the desert of Nevada, I could see mega solar electrical power plants. And also I could see a part of the 6 km radial Large Hadron Collider. Both of American and Japanese scientists and engineers cooperated together and both governments funded it. Therefore, it was built on the same scale as the United Arab Emirates collider. I was surprised again when I reached to New York. All of streets and avenues were crowded, skyscrapers stood everywhere, and workers went off in a hurry as usual. The things surprised me were lots of 3D objects, Traffic signs, advertising of stores, public guidance and so on. Of course, we can see 3D objects in midtown in Tokyo, but, amount of objects was much greater. I have gotten much inspiration and I went home in Japan.

So, not long after I came home, I went out to china, EU, and Africa. Now I have enough ideas to start a global business. That is why I assemble you here. Let’s make our dreams come true.

344/3130

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿