2014年5月28日水曜日

My home town

I will introduce you to my home town. My home town is Kikuchi in Kumamoto. Frist, I tell you something about Kikuchi. The summary of Kikuchi city is below. The area of city is two hundred and seventy six square kilometers. The population is about 50,000 people. The symbol tree of my city is the cherry tree and the symbol flower of my city is chrysanthemum.
The symbol bird of my city is bush warbler. There are two mountains in Kikuchi, Mt. Kuradake and Mt. Yahogatake. The Kikuchi River runs through the city. Since 2005, Shichijo town, Kyokushi town and Shisui town have been included in Kikuchi city.
Next, I introduce the sightseeing spots in the Kikuchi. Kikuchi gully is well known as a summer resort. The location is nice to walk in and play in the water. In addition, you will feel the great nature and minus ions from the forest. The hot spring in Kikuchi is also good. There are a lot of hot springs around Kikuchi. Hot springs will heal your tired mental state and your body.

The inconvenient point of my home town is that it is too far from the center of Kumamoto city. Also, we have bus as the only way of public transportation to and from Kumamoto city. This is not good. When I want to drink through the night downtown in Kumamoto, I have to worry about the last bus. If I miss the last bus, I will stay somewhere in Kumamoto city and go back the next morning, or I have to take a taxi and I have to pay a very expensive fare to get home. I need the transport running until late between Kumamoto city and Kikuchi city. Recently, sightseers to Kikuchi are decreasing. The sightseeing resources of Kikuchi are not enough to assemble people from other towns.


(309/2183)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿