2014年5月7日水曜日

essay 1 Dear my host familly

Dear my host family

Thank you for accept me into your family. Maybe I think you know about me, however I will
tell you about myself again.
My name is Shunro, and please call me Shun or Shunro. I'm 23 years old. I'm a student of
KGU and my major is English. My hobby is playing Mahjang and watching movies and
Japanese recent animations and reading comic books and novels. My favorite movie is "The
day after tomorrow" directed by Roland Emmerich. Almost all movies which I often watch
are kinds of SF or action movies. In Japanese movies, I recommend "Outrage" produced by
Takeshi Kitano. This is a kind of violent movie, but if you like those kinds of movies, you
should check it out. I like to play video games and social games too. The title of my favorite
game series is METAL GEAR SOLID. It is sold by Konami and was produced by Hideo
Kojima who is the chief of Kojima productions. That is a big name in the video game society.
The concept is like hide and seek and, in the game, you become a person who is a special
agent and intrudes in the territory of the enemy and do many missions.
I have no dislike about foods and I will eat a lot, so I hope you don’t worry about meals. If
you need something from Japan, I will try to bring it to you. So, please tell me on reply.

Sincerely
From Shunro

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿