2014年5月7日水曜日

essay 2 My treasure

I have many treasures which are irreplaceable.
My family, my friends, and my memories and experiences, these are all my treasures.
What is family for you? People who are very important and I want to save them for my dear
life. My parents gave me my life and brought me up and showed me the right way of acting
as a human being. In addition, they also gave me memories and experiences. For example,
when I was 12 years old and a student of the final grade of elementary school, my family has
went to Ishigaki Island in Kagoshima as sightseeing. I enjoyed this vacation and I
experienced riding on a Jet Ski and scuba diving. Of course, I could see tropical fish and
fantastic view.
And they also helped me to reform myself when I was a NEET. They also supported me
when I decided to enter the university. They also stimulated me to restart studying when I
was slack after I entered university. Now, they also encourage me to graduate from
university. They never give up bringing up me. They are my benefactors. So, they are my
treasure.
Of course, my benefactors are not only my parent but also my friends. My friend, Yamato is
my partner who changes life to make it more enjoyable together. My friend, Joji is a person
who is gentle and kind to me. Both of them are indispensable for me. So...I will tell you the
story of me and Yamato when we drank too much long after midnight. We like authentic bars
very much, so we often go a familiar bar or look for somewhere we have never been to. That
night we went to 3 stores and drank deeply. We couldn't walk well and we were in a bad
condition so we couldn't take a cab. After all, we decided to go home by walking, however
we couldn't reach home and slept at the bus stop. Maybe I think we annoyed everyone who
wanted to use bus until we woke up. But, I think we could get a valuable(?) experience. lol.
This is just one topics of many stories of my friends and I. My friends and my memories with
them are all my great treasures. While I was writing this essay, I noticed that all the parts of
my body, everything what make me is treasures of mine.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿