2015年1月12日月曜日

BR2-12:The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs


"The moral of the story about the golden eggs is: Don't be greedy or you might lose everything."(p.47)


 I think this moral is true.  My desire is no limited.  If I can do what I want, what I want next will come.  And it will come one by one.  In this story, the main characters, the couple of Tom and Elena, were satisfied with their poor life.  But after they found a golden egg, they couldn't be satisfied with their life.  They want something more expensive one by one.  And they return to the poor life.  It was their normally life, but they had lost everything.
 This story is one of Aesop's Fables.  These always have a moral at the end.  You will think some after you read this book.  And the illustrations in this book are nice and help  to understand this story.  I recommend that you read this book.


Mackinnon,Mairi.(2006) The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs. London: Usborne

143/11835

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿